Bridal Henna/Mehndi...Adorn your hands n feet with henna
Some questions you may want to consider prior to booking.
1. What henna is used?
I use may different henna. 1. Henna inported from India. 2. Henna bought in Singapore. 3. Instant red henna in stores for the nails. (i practically buy henna every whr i go;-) )
2. Is the henna red? Nope peps, the henna I use is Indian henna so it will not be bright RED...like the one we apply on our fingertips...but it will be a very nice shade of brown. Very visible(terang). Please refer to the pictures in this blog.
3. How long will my henna last?
One week normally. The longer you leave the henna paste on the skin, the longer it will last. And of course with proper care. It starts the moment you remove the paste. No contact with water for 8 hours or so. Oil need to be applied after removal of paste. Avoid harsh diswasher liquid or detergent, and no swimming.
4. How long must i keep the henna paste on?
It depends on how long you're willing to wait. The longer the better n the more long lasting it will stain your skin. however, normally i would advise 3 -4 hours.
5. Is it ok to book for the henna 2 days before my nikah/wedding day?
Yep peps, henna takes 24-48 hours to develop to its best colour. it will slowly release its colour and stain your hands n feet nicely. By your wedding day, the colour would be superb!
6. Why is it my henna is not as nice/dark colour as other people?
Well hunniez, this depends on your body temperature. If you're body is warm (badan panas), then, the colour is gonna be even darker on you. so the result of colour varies from one person to another.
7. Is the henna applied using a henna template? (i get this a lot dearies..;-) ) No, I will draw it on your hands and feet.
8. When is the best time for me to apply henna prior to my nikah/wedding? a. A night of 2 before the occasion. Usually, after isya' coz then the henna hands n feet cant be in contact with water until the next morning.
b. Only nite pls, i've a full-time day job;-)
9. Can I use instant henna instead?
Sure, some ppl cant hv the henna too long esp those who work in hotel line...so a week for the henna to lose its colour will be too long. And some just don't like to wait for the henna paste to dry. So, sure I will use that if u request it.
10. My family members love to have their hands adorn too. Can i request for this service?
My pleasure...if any of your family members want to apply henna, I will put it for them. It will not be inclusive of the package though.
11. How about transport?
I will normally go to your place and apply it for you, unless you want to come to mine. i don't own a shop, so it will be my place. Transportation cost is inclusive in the price I quote^_^ if you're around Melaka.